How much will the Democrats’ national energy tax cost?
The Democrats’ national energy tax will confiscate approximately $3,100 per year from hard working families, kill jobs, and lead to more government intrusion.
What could the average family do with $3,100 a year?
- A driver could fill their car’s fuel tank more than 100 times.
- A family could pay for 15 months worth of disposable diapers.
- A young professional could pay for roughly 7 years of cell phone service.
- A Midwest wheat farmer or a Northeast dairy farmer could fill up their tractor’s fuel tank 33 times.
- A family of four could pay the grocery bill for 5 months.
- The average Illinois family could pay for more than 3 years of electricity bills.
- An energy-conscious consumer could buy 822 GE 13-watt energy efficient light bulbs.